GDPR Training for Open Technology Companies
During the training you will learn
What is the GDPR?
- Does it apply to me?
- What are the key principles? (Accountability and risk-based approach)
- Is consent dead?
- Do I have to worry about the right to be forgotten?
- Documentation, documentation, documentation
- What do I need to do if I am subcontracting?
- What about international data transfers – I am with AWS?
- Beyond the GDPR – how do I prosper in the new normal?
How do we put it into practice?
- What do I need to know about our technical systems?
- Plan for preparing to GDPR and mapping the systems – what to do and what not to do?
- What kind of data I need to store and how do I map the data flow through systems in unclear cases?
- How do I identify and implement the changes needed?
- What can I demand from our subcontractors?
- What changes I need to do in data protection practices and in informing clients and other stakeholders about them?
- How to take GDPR into account when we implement new systems and services?
Who will get the most out of this course?
The training is directed for business people and project managers but we warmly welcome along everyone interested in GDPR and wanting to learn more from it. For developers there’s a more technical GDPR training available.
What will you learn during this course?
You will learn the basic concepts of GDPR and what does is require from you and your clients. You will hear about the best practices and tips based on numerous real-life GDPR audits and compliance projects done by the lecturer himself. You will also understand the risks related to dealing with private data.
How to register?
The price for this course is 250 EUR (+ VAT 19%).
The length of the course is 4 hours and it includes lunch and a coffee break.